Sunday, July 09, 2006

c'est l'vie

Finally, the last kid on the block to have a blog. Too bad the first permutations of my name that came to mind all seem to be abandoned blogs:

james.blogspot.com
4 December 2000

mitchell.blogspot.com
14 June 2001

jmitchell.blogspot.com
16 December 2002

jamer.blogspot.com
28 December 2002


Or were taken a mere two weeks ago:

james-mitchell.blogspot.com 29 June 2006

This makes me wonder... if "blog" is a shortened form of "web log", then what is the hip nomenclature for a forsaken blog, orphaned or abandoned by its creator?

In order to upload some graphics to the web, I'm posting some images I want to use for my template customization. The picture of the lady bug was taken in the Cullen Sculpture Garden at Houston's Museum of Fine Art and modified in Photoshop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home