Sunday, August 27, 2006

Recommended Design

For a while I have had my eye on a Sapien Bookcase. I think it is space saving and looks great. Before becoming unemployed a student, my last big purchase was the taller 80" version. Placed in the corner of my bedroom, it displays my books much better than my older traditional bookcase. Less floor space is consumed, making the room appear less small then otherwise. Also, by leaving the walls more open, the pictures hanging on the wall stand out. I chose the aluminum color instead of the black (pictured to the left); its neutral color blends in really well.

Next, I might get a mahogany wall shelf. For about $20 from Target, it is a better fit for my budget living. I think it might look well underneath one of my pictures and give me some space to set some smaller pictures, my keys, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home